Friday, September 28, 2007

Another week down...2

Man, has it been a long week. And it was only a 4 day week with kids. I have been doing nothing but stressing. I do not like this new class I was given. The kids are great I just have a hard time with dealing with some of the things that go along with the class. I just really wish I could have my original schedule back. Then, I actually came home and enjoyed my time at home. Now, all I do is think about the situation I have been put in and it is not fair to my students or my family. Life goes on right? Well, life only comes around once, I just wish we could all just enjoy everday of it. On a lighter note, it is the weekend and maybe I will get to do some dove hunting, or hit some golf balls. I think that would help the build up of stress, and frustrations. To all, have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!!
HERE IS MY FAVORITE THEME SONG OF ALL!!! Also, one of my favorite old shows I remember.

No comments: